Thursday, June 10, 2010

S1E1 Can Women Have Sex Like Men?

A question that I must say I’m totally not qualified to answer, but my second-hand experience definitely counts for something.

Every gay man is a soundboard to at least one woman, and at some point during the relationship of the fag and the hag, the hag decides to give up on relationships and just “do what a man does.”

Having sex like a man is widely defined as having sex without emotions. Being a woman is widely defined as a being who has way too many emotions. How those two ever clashed in the first place puzzles me.

A friend of mine recently ventured into a “no strings attached” tryst with a traveller she met at a club. They went on dates, they shared a lot of laughs, and they had what she calls the most amazing sex she’s ever had.

So the traveller goes back to his homeland and they decide to “take things one day at a time.” Unless they are on their way to recovery with this AA mantra, women just don’t have the ability to take things one day at a time. And I can say this because I’m part woman.

My friend started going over the edge. She would flip when he didn’t reply phone calls or texts, and ramble on when her Skype date with him was a no-go. How these things aren’t considered strings is beyond me.

As a gay man, almost all the sex I have has no strings – unless the guy I’m with is into shit that involves actual string. It’s just text, fuck, and leave. It’s as simple as that. While I may be part woman, I struggle to understand the emphasis that women put on sex.

Pardon me if this in any way sounds like a woman bashing, because I promise you it’s not. Why do some women insist on experimenting with things they just should not?

Just so you know, ladies, no strings attached means no strings attached. And you wonder why men don’t understand it when you tell them that no means no.

If you’re going to expect him to respond to your non-booty calls, you don’t understand the concept of having sex like a man. Let me put in the simplest way I can think of:

Attempting to change the rules of having a commitment-free fuck fest with someone is like sleeping with a guy who can never get you to climax. The two of you are building castles in the sky and one of you is going home with your shoes full of sand. Now who likes sand in their shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment